Tuesday 10 September 2013

#Joke Sector# Animal Facebook


If animals had Facebook, these would most likely be their Status Updates:

Cockroach: "Managed to skip from someone’s foot step.. Man, I lead a dangerous lifestyle!”

Dog: “My 7th child is asking who is her dad. What shall I tell her? I don’t even remember…”

Einstein's Cat: "E = mice squared"

Mosquito: “I am
If animals had Facebook, these would most likely be their Status Updates:

Cockroach: "Managed to skip from someone’s foot step.. Man, I lead a dangerous lifestyle!”

Dog: “My 7th child is asking who is her dad. What shall I tell her? I don’t even remember…”

Einstein's Cat: "E = mice squared"

Mosquito: “I am - See more at: http://blog.onlinenigeria.com/jokes/3405-animal-facebook.html#sthash.D9vRM5kD.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment