Thursday 15 August 2013

Rappers React To Lamar Calling Himself King Of NewYork

In his verse in Big Sean’s new single ‘Control’, Lamar not all dissed fellow rappers like Drake, Wale, J. Cole and A$AP Rocky, he also declared himself the king of New York. Kendrick spits:


I’m in a destruction mode if the gold exists.

I’m important like the pope, I’m a muslim on porkI’m Makaveli’s offspring, I’m the king of New YorkKing of the Coast, one hand, I juggle them bothThe juggernaut’s all in your jugular, you take me for jokesLive in the basement, church pews and funeral facesCartier bracelets for my women friends I’m in VegasWho the f**k y’all thought it’s supposed to be?If Phil Jackson came back, still no coachin’ meI’m uncoachable, I’m unsociable. f**k y’all clubs, f**k y’all picturesYour Instagram can gobble these nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment