Monday 15 July 2013

#BBA# Scandal: Nigerian BBA Rep, Beverly Osu Goes Gaga

I am actually short of words to describe this national scandal. I am also sure that some people will go religious with quotes like “Casting the first stone”, “No one is righteous”, or use some other justification like “she has her to live”, or be quick to blame it on the alcohol; “Oh, Beverly had a lot to drink and probably lost total control”, “she did not know what she was doing in the bedroom”, but I must still say that such immorality is un-Nigerian.



You may be wondering what am driving at: well, if you did not see it, let me tell you how Nigeria’s representative at the ongoing Big Brother Africa, Beverly Osu misbehaved in the house in front of cameras and international audience. She went totally loose and got all nasty with South African housemate Angelo, hands and lips and allowed him to ‘finger’ her.

To make matters even worse, fellow housemates Pokello and Elikem were settled in and peacefully watching as Beverly and Angelo handled their nasty business. Well, I am not her father, brother or husband but as a Nigerian, I am worried at her sex display.

No comments:

Post a Comment