Wednesday 26 June 2013

[Advice Needed] My Husband Is F**king Gay! What Do I Do?


Dear Kay
I found out that my husband is a typical gay.

I caught him in the very act last night. I told him I was going for a night duty and unfortunately, my car broke down and I couldn’t make it down to work and had to tell another nurse to cover up for me.

I had to leave my car on the spot, because there was nothing I could do at that late hour. However, some night watch-men agreed to help me look after it. I got back into the house, didn’t want to wake my husby and the children up in the middle of the night, so I crept in quietly. And boom!


There was my husband having it from the rear with another guy. I had never seen such a messy sight. I should have known he was into such….. Sometimes, we go on for like 2 weeks without him touching me. I am confused here, what do I do?
Ify.

Dear Ify,
I am sorry about what you found out. However, I need you to be calm right now. You two needs to see a marriage counsellor, there might be something wrong somewhere in your s*x life, which you might not be aware of, hence his resolve to the gay life.

You should also talk to him, ask him why he is involved in such, never rush to make a decision about leaving him because you are married for the good and bad times. He needs your help to come out of that habit now. Wish you well in your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment